Monday, May 7, 2012

PAYPHONE / FREE [Maroon 5 / Haley Reinhart]

"If happy ever after did exist,
I would still be holding you like this.
All those fairy tales are full of shit,
One more fucking love song I'll be sick."



Adam Levine finally left the bed he said he's never gonna leave and went to the payphone!


"It's not like she isn't loving you.
It's just that you can't be alone for too long.
I'd like to wish you all the happiness.
Maybe the truth is it'll kill me if you move on.

Who is gonna be the first one to say enough?
Who is gonna be the first one to find true love?"


And Haley Reinhart, from American Idol, now has a new album! And this song is her debut single.

I know that these songs are for breakups but I dunno... I still find that positive thing from these songs. I love them! These songs are on the top of my list right now. The most played on my iPod. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment